OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- High-performance double-glazed unit with integral duplex bars to maintain a traditional look, with a centre pane u-value of as low as 1.0 if required.
- Engineered timber as standard for improved stability. All products can be manufactured in a variety of timber species.
- Glazed in accordance with BS 7950:1997 (high security) and BS 6735 (weather tightness). Obscure glazing is available in a variety of styles.
- All joinery can be fully finished in a colour of your choice. Windows supplied in British standard or RAL colour using water-based paints supplied by Sikkens. Choice of semi-finished for on site finishing or full factory finish.
- All ironmongery is available in a variety of colours.
- Sliding sash window operating within an aluminium channel for smoother operation.
The workshops are managed by a team leader in each department responsible for maintaining our high standards.